How to Join
Please contact the project leader Jesse Brandeburg or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
The name goes back farther than my adopted relative (Samuel Bain/Baines/Bains) - adopted by John C Brandeburg and Henrietta Margaret Atkins. I'm interested to know more about where the name actually came from, even if it isn't my DNA.
- Find original US immigration record
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Name Studies WikiTree and Jesse Brandeburg. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)