Location: Townsend, Blount, Tennessee
This free space page for Brickey Cemetery is part of WikiTree's Tennessee Cemeteries Project, and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The Tennessee Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Project.
Cemetery name: Brickey Cemetery
Address: Townsend, Blount County, Tennessee
GPS Coordinates: 35.69022, -83.71077
Located approximately 1.6 miles east of the red light on US 321 in Townsend, Tennessee. The Tuckaleechee Primitive Baptist Church was built in the 1860's on the front part of the lot but it was later moved to its present location. In the 1800's William Brickey deeded the back part of the lot as a public burying ground.
- See the Brickey Cemetery for people buried in this cemetery.
- Brickey Cemetery on Find A Grave
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)