Name: Bride of the Sea ~ Specs: Tonnage 'Old Measurement' = 1000
- Bride of The Sea UK to AU
- Departure Port: Liverpool, England
- Arrival Date: 11 Aug 1854
- Arrival Port: Geelong, Port Phillip, Australia
- Days at sea: 70
- Number of Souls: 458 with 102 Males; 259 Females; 34 MU14 63 FU14N
Captain & Crew
- The Captain - Robert Elder...
- Surgeon Superintendent/s - J.F. Grace & W.F. Goss
- Assisted passenger lists (1839-1871) Record Series Number (VPRS): 14 from the Public Record Ofﬁce Victoria (PROV) at: https://www.prov.vic.gov.au/explore-collection/explore-topic/passenger-records-and-immigration/assisted-passenger-lists
- Results for Victoria Inward Passenger Lists 1839-1923 from Find My Past database at: https://www.findmypast.com.au/search/results?datasetname=victoria+inward+passenger+lists+1839-1923&eventyear=1854&eventyear_offset=2&shipname=bride+of+the+sea
- Return of Ships and Emigrants dispatched by Public Funds to Victoria, in 1854, 1855, and up to the 31st March 1856. from the Ships List at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/aust1850s.shtml
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)