Location: Bridport, Dorset
Surnames/tags: Bridport Dorset
This page has been accessed 43 times.
Bridport is a market town in Dorset, England, situated 15 miles west of Dorchester. In Victorian times Bridport was described as a seaport. The town was mentioned in the Domesday Book as having a mint and an ecclesiastical establishment.
- Town Council
- Bridport on Wikipedia
- Bridport & Allington Online Parish Clerk
- Bridport on BHO
- Vision of Britain
- Dorset Churches: (St. Andrew)
- Dorset Churches: (St. Mary)
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager to watch over it. Please adopt this profile.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.