Surnames/tags: Bronx_NY New_York_City United_States_New_York_Bronx
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Desi Parasol or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Place Study to collect together in one place everything about those who are residents and/or former residents of the Bronx. Let us hear about your family name, neighborhood, memories, etc. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
Making of list of:
Surname and first name Neighborhood Decade Birth year High School Hospital of birth Anything else you want to add
webpage: https://aftermyloss.com/bronxnativewiki/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BronxNatives/
The goal of this project is to ...
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Desi Parasol.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help. Please complete this short survey to get the data collection started: https://goo.gl/forms/qVtTS9ywp9VWCssj1
Contact me if you want to help manage!
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Are you a Bronx Native? I made a project. Apr 13, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
You've go your project going pretty good. Would you go ahead and remove the New Projects category from the edit box.
Please correct it. Thanks.