Surnames/tags: Brucklacker Bruchlacher Brooklacker
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Christine Preston or post a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
Please feel free to add or change anything that has been found. To help identify brick walls Please add the head of your Brucklacher family line into the names in the locations section. For ease of separation and migration please add the first person in a new area outside of the state or county.
To find other members of the rather unique Ager line from all over the world and to research how they are all connected.
- Break a family brick wall
- Determine the origins of the Brucklacher surname
- Link Brucklacher from origin to United States
- Track migration patterns if possible
- determine different lines
- merge any duplicates
Locations the name appears
Please add any relatives who served in the wars.
- American Revolution
- Civil War
- War of 1812
- World War I
- World War II
- French and Indian
- Brucklacker Name study needs volunteers Apr 27, 2019.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Christine Preston and One Name Studies WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)