Surname/tag: Bumgardner, Bumgarner, Baumgarten
About the Bumgardner surname The name Bumgardner actually means Orchard. The Coat of Arms is a lone tree inside a fence. There are many spellings. It originated in Prussia and is associated with Germany. The first documented Bumgardners came to this country in the early 1700s.
- Memoranda of the Bumgardner Family by James Bumgardner, Jr.
- Madison Bumgarner - San Franisco Giants - Pitcher
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about the surname Bumgardner and its variants. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect. Please contact the project leader, add categories to your profiles, add your questions to the bulletin board, add details of your name research, etc.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Name Studies WikiTree and Amy McAndrews. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)