Location: Bunbury, Western Australia
Surnames/tags: Western_Australia Heritage School_Tree
Bunbury Senior High School
- For profiles, Visit: Bunbury Senior High School, Bunbury,
- Bunbury Senior High School, 1923 started life as Bunbury High School in 1918 - (pdf)
Bunbury Senior High School History 1950-1959 - (pdf)
The school was established in (1918)-1923 and in 2017 had an enrolment of 909 students from Year 7 to Year 12.
The school is the fourth oldest in the state, with many heritage listed buildings. They were designed in a Georgian Revival style by the Principal Architect of Western Australia, William Hardwick. The school is situated on Boulters Heights, one of the highest points of the city between the Indian Ocean and the CBD.
- Bunbury Senior High School, a two-storey red face brick building in the Inter- War Free Classical style, (1923) - (via inHerit - and photo)
The school won the champion school award in the Country Week carnival in 2009 for the first time since the school started competing in 1928. The school team was composed of 135 students in twelve teams competing in most sports. . . . more . . Wikipedia
- Register of Heritage Places - (pdf) - Bunbury Senior High School 13 July 2012
People – LifeTree
- Sir Hal Pateshall Colebatch (1879 - 1953)
- William Burden Hardwick (1860 - 1941)
- Captain Frank Maxwell Bruce Inkpen (1915 - 1941)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)