The goal of this project is to locate lost family members of the Burgun / Burgan / Bourgon / Burgoon / Burgund name who have travelled to America originating from Alsalce Lorraine region of France/ Germany.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am John Burgan.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Researching the various spellings of the Family name and finding lost family members.
- I will start by researching Chretien Burgun's children. I found Marie Anne Haar and Phillip. His son Chretien died in Crimea in 1856. I am having a hard time finding his son Nicolas who left for the USA.
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)