Location: Camarillo, California
Surnames/tags: cemeteries mausoleums ventura_county
This page is part of the California Cemeteries Team.
See the Camarillo Family Mausoleum category for people interred here.
Cemetery Name: Camarillo Family Mausoleum
Address: 2532 East Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, California 93010
GPS Coordinates: 34.2150928,-119.0383887
Internment Estimate: 40
From the Ventura County Genealogical Society:
Adolfo Camarillo used workers from Mexico City (Mexico) to build St. Mary Magdalene Church (at 2532 Ventura Boulevard). The mausoleum is located at the rear of the chapel.
Memorial tablet at entrance to mausoleum reads: "In Memoriam Parents Juan Camarillo born May 27, 1812 Died December 4, 1880 Martina Hernandez Camarillo born November 11, 1825 Died 1898"
About the Camarillo Family Mausoleum Project
This page was created for the Camarillo Family Mausoleum to document our ancestors that are interred there, it is managed by the California Cemeteries Team, part of the Global Cemeteries Project.
To assist our Cemeterists in this ongoing project, there is a Table of Interments at the bottom of this page. This is a sort-able listing of individuals interred at this cemetery, some of whom are linked to existing WikiTree profiles. Although all grave markers in this cemetery are being photographed, the photos can only be displayed for individuals with existing WikiTree profiles.
If you know of a person interred at this cemetery that should be linked to an existing WikiTree profile, or needs to have a profile created for them, please contact Laurel Beebe for assistance, or one of the Cemeterists for the California Cemeteries Team.
Overview of Our Tasks Completed
- In progress
- Approximately 0% in progress
- In progress
- 0 transcriptions completed
- 0 photographs linked in Table of Interments, below.
Profiles On other lists
- Wikitree: 0
- FindAGrave: 41
Ways to Contribute to this Cemetery
Project members are needed to:
- Collect data and take original photographs of cemetery and individual grave markers.
- GPS data, transcription, and photography are essential to document each marker, follow the guidelines for photography, and transcription.
- Match those interred here to existing Wikitree profiles or create new ones.
- Our goal is to accurately represent our ancestors, when complete everyone listed on our Table of Interments will be linked to their own WikiTree profile, and to a photo of their grave marker.
- Validate links and transcription information.
- Profile and photo links, as well as transcribed information needs to be cross-checked to ensure accuracy.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery.
- Record a virtual tour of the cemetery, taking the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here.
Table of Interments
|Last Name||First Name||Maiden Name||Born||Died||Photo||Find A Grave Profile|
|Find A Grave|
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)