Voyage of the Candahar to the South Australian Colony in 1848/49
However from the South Australian of Tuesday 13 February 1849 we see:
February 11. - The barque Candahar, 684 tons Goss, from Plymouth, 16th October. Passengers - Mr. Foster (surgeon) and lady ....
Passenger Lists etc.
- ↑ South Australian Register, 14 Feb 1849, page 2, Four British Arrivals, http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/50248289
- The CANDAHAR 1849 from Diane Cumming' Bound For South Australia website. at: https://bound-for-south-australia.collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/1849Candahar.htm
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. ARRIVED. from the South Australian (Adelaide, SA : 1844 - 1851) of Tuesday 13 February 1849, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/71623094?
- search results from Family History SA's Shipping and Passenger Lists South Australia. first accessed online 22nd of December, 2019 at: https://www.familyhistorysa.org/shipping/passengerlists.html
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)