Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 77 times.
Other: England Sources | Medieval Sources
A collection of charters relating to Anglo-Saxon history.
- by Walter de Gray Birch (1842-1924) & Andrew Dickson White (1832-1918)
- published by Whiting and Co., Sardinia Street, W.C., London, 1885-93
- published by Phillimore and Co, London, 1899
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- (1885) Vol. 1 A.D. 430-839
- Vol. 1, pt. 1 A.D. 430-839
- Vol. 1, pt. 2 A.D. 430-839
- (1887) Vol. 2, pt. 1 A.D. 840-947, Appendix A.D. 601-947
- Vol. 2, pt. 2 A.D. 840-947, Appendix A.D. 601-947
- Vol. 3, pt. 1 A.D. 948-975: Appendix
- Vol. 3, pt. 2 A.D. 948-975: Appendix
- Vol. 3, pt. 3 A.D. 948-975: Appendix
- (1899) Index Saxonicus: An index to all the names of persons in Cartularium Saxonicum.
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Birch'></span>Birch, Walter de Gray. ''[[Space:Cartularium Saxonicum|Cartularium Saxonicum]]'' (Whiting & Co., London, 1885-1893) Vol. , [ Page ].
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.