Surnames/tags: wode cely
- 1472 08/12 Cely Letter: Recipient; from John Dycons; at London; merchaunt of þe Staple at Caleis; Receipt by exchange of £40 from Thomas Kestevyn, Richard Cely's attorney, by his attorney John Dycons, to be repaid on 12 February next
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)