Surnames/tags: Maryon pre-1500 calais_staple
- 1476 Sep 28 Cely Letter: Author; to George Cely; at London; Shipped in the George of Cely 9 half packs of 4,620 fells, 5 half sacks of 360 and some remnants; the fells had been Thomas Kesten's, recovered froma seizure, probably not entirely legally as part payment for goods owed by Kesten to Maryon. Begs that Cely will take them as Maryon's goods and pay for freight and costs. Asks for recommendations of himself and others to be passed on to George's brother, Richard
- 1479 Nov 06 Cely Letter: Mentioned as "sory and hevy" when news arrived back in London of George Cely's illness in Brugge
- 1480 May 03 Cely Letter: Written a letter by Richard Cely senior about the situation of Robert Cely: 'I have written a letter on this matter to Wylliam Maryon more clearly on the subject'
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Cely Letters 1472-1488, edited by Alison Hanham, Early English Text Society, 1975; Introduction - The Cely Family
- ↑ SC 1/53/4; The National Archives, Kew, London
- ↑ SC 1/53/29; The National Archives, Kew, London
- ↑ SC 1/53/40; The National Archives, Kew, London
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)