Location: Putnam, New York, United States
Other: New York Sources
Cemetery Inscriptions of Putnam County, N.Y.
Including the towns of Adams Corners, Carmel, Cold Spring, Doansburg, Farmers Mills, Fredericksburg, Hortontown, Kent, Kent Cliffs, Lake Mahopac, Lake Oscawana, Ludington, Mahopac Falls, Meads Corners, Mekeels Corners, Milltown, Patterson, Secords Corners, Tilley Foster, Towners Corners, and Union Valley.
- by William P. Horton
- published Peekskill, N.Y., 1928
- Source Example:
- <span id='Horton'></span>Horton, William P., ''[[Space:Cemetery Inscriptions of Putnam County, N.Y.|Cemetery Inscriptions of Putnam County, N.Y.]]'' (Peekskill, N.Y., 1928)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Horton|Horton]]: Page 134</ref>
- Inline-Text Example:
- ([[#Horton|Horton]]: Page 134)
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Cemetery at Adams Corners Putnam County N.Y.
- Some old markers in the Baptist Church ground at Carmel, Putnam County, New York
- Mt. Gilead Cemetery one mile south of Carmel
- A burying ground back of village fire house
- An old cemetery on Cedar Street, Cold Spring, Putnam County, N.Y.
- Old cemetery at Cold Spring, Putnam County, New York. On Mountain Avenue
- Some old markers in the Sears burying grounds Doansburg, Putnam County
- Baptist ground Farmers Mill, N.Y.
- 3 cemeteries at Farmers Mills, Putnam County, N.Y.
- New grounds Farmers Mills
- Burial plot, near Fredericksburg Putnam County, N.Y.
- Horton farm plot Putnam County, New York
- Baptist Church Hortontown, Putnam Co. N.Y. 1924
- Two burial plots known as Odell & Pulling plots near Hortontown
- Two burial plots. Jefferson Valley & Tompkins Corners
- Near Secords Corners on New York City reservation land of its water supply at Kent
- Baptist Church Kent Cliffs
- Bailey plot near Kent Cliffs
- Barrett ground 2 1/2 miles from Kent Cliffs on the Mahopac Mines highway
- Williams plot near Kent Cliffs
- Methodist Church ground at Lake Mahopac
- These burial plots known as Entrott & Hadden plots are near Lake Oscawana
- Baptist Church ground at Ludington
- Private burial grounds west of Ludingtonville
- Baptist Church yard Mahopac Falls
- Presbyterian ground Mahopac Falls
- The Hill plot on German Flat Road between Mahopac Falls & Mahopac mines
- Halstead ground north of Meads Corners
- Methodist grounds at Mekeels Corners
- Some old markers in the Milltown grounds
- Episcopal & Presbyterian Church grounds
- Two plots the Cole farm grounds located near Secords Corner
- Crane Ground near Secords Corners
- Burial ground up on hill back of church at Tilly Foster
- Fowler grounds on the Schiber Farm near Tilly Foster
- Church ground at Towners Corners
- Cemetery at Union Valley