Profile manager: Margaret Jones [send private message]
This page has been accessed 36 times.
The goal of this project is to ...
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Margaret Jones.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- The name was originally a French name D'Aburrow. When the family moved to England, the dropped the "D" to make there name sound more English. Info came originally from Isabel (Auburrow) Tanner to my mother in the 1950's.
- His wife's name was Emmaline Gower. She died in 1925. I think he died in 1915. They are both buried in the Mountain View Cemetery in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. There aren't any grave markers on their graves. The are buried in the Jones Section of the cemetery
- If there are copies of their obituaries, I would like copies of them.
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.