PORT PHILLIP SHIPPING.
Arrivals.— August 18. Cheapside, barque, 621 ton, Captain Lewis, from London 10th, and Plymouth 21st May, with 233 immigrants. The Sydney Daily Advertiser of 26 August 1848
- Shipping Intelligence. from The Melbourne Argus (Vic. : 1846 - 1848) of Tuesday 22 August 1848, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/4764500?
- Shipping Intelligence. from The Sydney Daily Advertiser (NSW : 1848) of Saturday 26 August 1848, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/253059787?
- Cheapside barque (Captain William Lewis) from the "Passengers to Port Phillip from Southern England & Ireland 1839-42" website, transcribed by Alexander Romanov-Hughes. first accessed 29th of December, 2019 at: https://www.portphillipdistrict.info/SE_and_I_Passenger_Lists_1843-48_113.htm
- NRS5316/4_4816/Cheapside_18 Aug 1848/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records website at: http://indexes.records.nsw.gov.au/ebook/list.aspx?series=NRS5316&item=4_4816&ship=Cheapside
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)