Location: UK, West Midlands, Balck Country, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Wolverhampton, Bilston, Coseley
Surname/tag: Epidemics, Poor Sanitation
1832 Coseley burials, CH thought to indicate died of cholera
1832: Surname Wild that died in Bilston of Cholera - citation lost! Individual records do not indicate a cholera death, at least not on FreeReg?
- Catherine Wild aged 40 Lichfield Street, 23 August
- James Wild aged 54 Lichfield Street, 30 August
- John Wild aged 45 Oxford Street - not found
- Nathan Wild aged 40 Pinfold Street, 14 August
- Thomas Wild aged 16 Pinfold Street, 10 August
Above dates have been derived from "FreeReg" but, as mentioned, no indication of a Cholera death.
1849: It appears that (at least some) individual records for this outbreak August/October indicate a cholera death and can be identified on FreeReg,, two with the name 'Wild' are noted below : -
- Thomas Wild aged 52, 1840 September 13 
- a Sarah Wild aged 50,