Location: Litchfield, Litchfield, Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
Chronicles of A Pioneer School, from 1792 to 1833
Being the history of Miss. Sarah Pierce and her Litchfield School.
- by Emily Noyes Vanderpoel, Vice-President of The Litchfield Historical Society
- edited by Elizabeth C. Barney Buel, A.B.
- published by The University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1903
- Source Example:
- <span id='Vanderpoel'></span>Vanderpoel, Emily Noyes. ''[[Space:Chronicles of A Pioneer School, from 1792 to 1833|Chronicles of A Pioneer School, from 1792 to 1833]]'' (University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1903)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Vanderpoel|Vanderpoel]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations: