Other: Medieval Sources
Chronicon Adæ de Usk
Edited with a translation and notes by Sir Edwarde Maunde Thompson, K.C.B. Adam of Usk was born in about 1352 probably in Usk, Monmouthshire. He earned a doctorate at Oxford University by 1381. Details his career as a lawyer in England. The second edition includes the additional years that were not available at the time of the publication of the first edition.
- edited by Sir Edwarde Maunde Thompson, K.C.B. (1840-1929)
- by Adam of Usk (1352?-1430)
- published by J. Murray, 1876
- published by Henry Frowde, Oxford University Press Warehouse, Amen Corner, E.C., London, 1904
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- Parts 1377-1404 (1876)
- Parts 1377-1421 2nd edition (1904)
Table of Contents
- Introduction, Page v-xxxviii
- Chronicon Adæ de Usk (Latin) Page 1
- The Chronicle of Adam of Usk (English) Page 137
- Additions and Corrections, Page 347
- Index, Page 321
- <span id='Thompson'></span>Thompson, Edwarde Maunde. ''[[Space:Chronicon Adæ de Usk|Chronicon Adæ de Usk]]'' (London, 1904) [ Page ].
Please add your preferred citation format, so that it may be easily copied by you and others:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)