Location: Western Australia, Australia
Surnames/tags: Vincent Local Government Authority
The City of Vincent, formerly the Town of Vincent, was created as a result of the disaggregation of the City of Perth, Western Australia, in 1994.
An inner-metropolitan Local Government Authority, it has a population of about 35,000.
|City of Vincent|
Current Mayor and Elected Members
Vincent comprises the following suburbs:
- Coolbinia (shared with City of Stirling)
- East Perth (shared with City of Perth)
- Mount Hawthorn
- Mount Lawley (shared with City of Stirling and City of Bayswater)
- North Perth
- Osborne Park (shared with City of Stirling)
- Perth (shared with City of Perth)
- West Perth (shared with City of Perth)
Vincent is split into two wards, North and South.
|City of Vincent Wards|
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)