Voyage of the Immigrant ship Cleveland to the South Australian Colony in 1839
Arriving 1839-12-18 to South Australia the Cleveland a 386 ton ship, built in 1825 from London 39-07-25 via Plymouth.
Captain William Marley with Mr. Moubray Surgeon Superintendent, and 130 emigrants.
Passenger Lists etc.
- Cleveland 1839 from Diane Cummings’ Bound for South Australia website. first accessed online on 1st of January, 2020 at: https://bound-for-south-australia.collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/1839Cleveland.htm transcribed from the original passenger list reproduced here: https://bound-for-south-australia.collections.slsa.sa.gov.au/1839Cleveland-list.htm
- 08/08/1839 - 18/12/1839 from the Passengers in History website, an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on 1st of January, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/945277
- Passengers arriving 1839-12-18 in SA aboard the Cleveland (386 t ship 1825) from London 39-07-25 via Plymouth, Captain Wm Marley. from the Family History SA Shipping and Passenger Lists South Australia. first accessed online on the 1st of January, 2020 at: https://www.familyhistorysa.org/shipping/passengerlists.html
- "Cleveland" (Ship) - Colonists to South Australia in 1839 from the GENI website. first accessed online on the 1st of January, 2020 at: https://www.geni.com/projects/Cleveland-Ship-Colonists-to-South-Australia-in-1839/41621
- COMMERCIAL INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Saturday 21 December 1839, Page 3. first accessed online on the 1st of January, 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/27441065?
- Adelaide Shipping Report. from the Southern Australian (Adelaide, SA : 1838 - 1844) of Thursday 26 December 1839, Page 3. first accessed online on the 1st of January, 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/71685709?
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)