The Voyage of the Immigrant ship Confiance to the South Australian Colony in 1858:
The ship Confiance, 958 tons, Captain James Tweddle, from Plymouth 6th August 1858, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 27th November 1858.
The 9th ship from England to South Australia with government passengers for 1858 ; 5 births and 9 deaths on the passage. Dr. Thomas Willmott, Surgeon-superintendent. The Ships List
Passenger Lists etc.:
- Passenger List - Confiance, Plymouth to Adelaide, 1858 transcribed and submitted to The Ships List by Robert Janmaat, Adelaide
- GRG35/48/1/58 Nominal list of emigrants on board the Confiance, South Australian state archives
- THE CONFIANCE. (1858, November 29). South Australian Register, p. 2. Retrieved August 20, 2018, from http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article49783879
- 05/08/1858 - 27/11/1858 from the Passengers in History website, an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on 2nd of January, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/946185
- Results for South Australia, Passenger Lists 1847-1886 from the Find My Past website. first accessed online on the 2nd of January 2020 at: https://www.findmypast.com.au/search/results?datasetname=south+australia%2c+passenger+lists+1847-1886&eventyear=1858&eventyear_offset=2&shipname=confiance
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)