John Cooper (m. Wibroe) has two known sons per TAG 64 (1989)
- John^2 Cooper (John^1), bap. 1624/5, m. Sarah Mew, and has linked sons,
- Note: Colonial Families v2 (Hathi Trust) has the marriage of John and Sarah Mew; reports their children are, Samuel, James, Thomas^3 (1656-1691) and John. The son Thomas^3 has wife Joanna m (2) Joseph Pierson. Thomas^3 and Joanna have children Joanna (m. John Howell); Mehetable; John (c1685-1715; wife Hannah); Nathan; Abraham.
- Thomas^2 Cooper (John^1), baptized 1626/7, died 20 March 1684; m. Mary Raynor, and, per TAG 37 (1961) has known sons,
- Thomas^3 Cooper (Thomas^2, John^1), born say 1665 (1689, had wife Hannah and sons, Thomas^4 and Richard)
- Benjamin^3 Cooper (Thomas^2, John^1), born before 1670
- Ichabod^3 Cooper (Thomas^2, John^1), born by 1671
- Note: Colonial Families v2 (Hathi Trust) has the marriage of Thomas^2 Cooper and Mary Raynor, but reports he died 1687; their son Thomas^3 b. 1657, died about 1748/9, will dated 29 January 1742 cited; reports wife "Miss Conklin" but apparently a different child list. Shows Thomas^3 and Miss Conklin have children Thomas^4, David, Ichabod and Elizabeth. Here appears the note, "There are disagreeing versions as to the Thomas Cooper who married Miss. Conklin; and the connections should be carefully checked."
Notes: TAG 37 (1961) refers to another Thomas (had daughter Abigail), who TAG 64 says is different line, "Thomas of Southold."