Location: Copper City, Shasta, California, United States
Surnames/tags: central_valley_cemetery Keesee
Copper City Cemetery was one of many flooded when Shasta Dam was completed and Shasta Lake filled. It may have originated as the Keesee family cemetery during Baird's early colonial settlement. The graves there were reinterred at Central Valley Cemetery, now in Shasta Lake, California.
The following is a list of known reinterred graves from the Copper City site
- Boyd, Elizabeth
- Boyd, James Mefflin
- Cady, Dewey, b. 12 Jun 1899 d. 15 Jun 1907
- DeClaim, Josie, b. 9 Aug 1875 d. 17 Jun 1881. Note: "b. MI; son of John"
- Dietrich, Mary A., b. 1800 d. 1879. Note: "stone with John & Teresa Smith"
- Keesee, Anderson, d. 5 Sep 1864 aged 30 yrs
- Keesee, Sarah Lavina, d. 6 Mar. 1864 aged 6 yrs
- Keesee, Mary Jane, d. 1861
- Keesee, William J.
- Lloyd, William Francis
- Miles, D. P., d. 13 Jan 1899
- Randolph, John Harrison
- Smith, John L. b. 14 Feb 1825 d. 5 Mar 1883
- Smith, Teresa, b. 6 Jan 1833 d. 11 Apr 1903
- Williams, Ida
- Williams, Lem. Note: "hus of Lottie Pal"
- Williams, ---. Note: "bro of Lem"
- Williams, Lottie