Location: Cozad, Dawson, Nebraska
THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING SIGNIFICANT REVISIONS 1-10-19
This project, to catalog and document the history of all burials in Cottonwood Cemetery, Cozad, Dawson County, Nebraska, formerly known as Bethel Church Cemetery, was begun in May 2016. There are about 170 burials to catalog and document, making Cottonwood Cemetery one of the smaller rural cemeteries in Dawson County, Nebraska. I expect that this project will take a couple of years to complete, so this will be an ongoing and long term project.
This free space page for Cottonwood Cemetery is part of WikiTree's Nebraska Cemeteries Project, and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The Nebraska Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Project.
This page is a work in progress, and will remain so until the Table of Interments (below) is completed. The Table of Interments is a sortable listing of persons interred at this cemetery, some or all of whom are linked to existing WikiTree profiles. Although all grave markers in this cemetery have been photographed (or will be over the course of completing this project), the photos can only be displayed for persons with existing WikiTree profiles. If you know of a person interred at this cemetery that should be linked to an existing WikiTree profile, or needs to have a profile created for them, please contact Sondra Marshall for assistance.
- Complete photography and transcription of all headstones located in the cemetery.
- Link existing profiles or create new profiles for persons listed in the Table of Interments.
- Validate links and transcription information
Table of Notable Interments
|Last Name||First/Middle Names/Initials|
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)