Surnames/tags: IRELAND WICKLOW LEINSTER
This page has been accessed 314 times.
- For details of items categorized under County Wicklow see the County Wicklow Category
Part of the Ireland Project
- To join this project click the Wicklow Team Page link above.
|Wicklow Coat of arms
- Motto - Meanma Saor - Free Spirits
- Province - Leinster
- County town - Wicklow, County Wicklow
- Area Total - 2,024 km2 (781 sq mi)
- Area rank - 17th
- Population - 136,448
- Rank - 15th
- Irish name - Contae Chill Mhantáin
Genealogy Resources for County Wicklow
- the Dopping-Hepenstal estate - Wicklow north - Drumbawn, Glendarragh, Ballinasoostia, Ballinashinnagh, Altidore, Killinpark, Ballyhorsey, Kilmacanoge, Barchuillia, Stilebawn, Farrankelly and Upper Rathdowns and Wicklow south - Cornagower, Brittas, Tonlegee, Ballysallagh, Sallymount [Ballynegelogg], Raherd, Cranagh, Ballynapark, Bellpark [Parkmore], Cronakip and Ballyvaltron [Ballycadams] Dopping-Hepenstal Papers, National Library of Ireland MSS 35,829-32,874 Compiled by Brigid Clesham and John Kirwan https://www.nli.ie/pdfs/mss%20lists/dopping.pdf
Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
Contact the Profile Managers privately:
Amy Gilpin and Ireland Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)