Immigrant ship Crescent's voyage to New South Wales in 1839/1840 with 235 government Bounty Immigrants under Master Captain Peter Goldie and surgeon superintendent John Petchell (Fitchell)
NRS5313/4_4781/Crescent_11 Feb 1840/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records website at: http://indexes.records.nsw.gov.au/ebook/list.aspx?series=NRS5313&item=4_4781&ship=Crescent
- DOMESTIC INTELLIGENCE. from The Sydney Herald (NSW : 1831 - 1842) of Wednesday 12 February 1840, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/12858238?
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from The Sydney Herald (NSW : 1831 - 1842) of Wednesday 12 February 1840, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/12858232?
- Advertising from The Sydney Herald (NSW : 1831 - 1842) of Wednesday 26 February 1840, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/12864936?
- Peter McDonald posted on The Ships List: Crescent 1839/ 1840, the Elizabeth Moore, the Westbrook, The Euphrates, The Young Queen at: http://www.oulton.org/cwa/newsships.nsf/pages/CBECDAE8F1C613478525684600750CDF
- search results from the FREE SETTLER or FELON? website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/searchaction.php?page=1&surname=&ship=crescent%201840&firstname=
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)