The Voyage of the Immigrant ship Cressy to South Australia in 1847
The ship Cressy left London in April 29, 1847 via Plymouth on the 10th of May and arriving at Port Adelaide on August 19th 1847.
Under Captain F. H. Withers and Surgeon-superintendent R. S. Bowker, carrying eleven cabin passengers and 278 free immigrants.
Passenger Lists etc.
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Saturday 21 August 1847, Page 3. first accessed online on the 8th of January, 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/48545688?
- 29/04/1847 - 19/08/1847 from the Passengers in History website, an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on the 8th of January, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/945415
- "Cressy" (Ship) - Colonists to South Australia in 1847. from the GENI website at: https://www.geni.com/projects/Cressy-Ship-Colonists-to-South-Australia-in-1847/30918
- Cressy 1847 from Diane Cummings' Bound For South Australia database at: http://www.slsa.sa.gov.au/BSA/1847Cressy.gif
- Passengers arriving 1847-08-19 in SA aboard the Cressy (674/720 t ship 1843) from London 47-05-14, Captain F H Withers. from Family History SA's Shipping and Passenger Lists South Australia. first accessed online on the 8th of January 2020 at: https://www.familyhistorysa.org/shipping/passengerlists.html
- Shipping Intelligence. from the South Australian (Adelaide, SA : 1844 - 1851) of Friday 20 August 1847, Page 2. first accessed online on the 8th of January 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/71609127?
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)