Location: Everett, Snohomish, Washington, United States
Surnames/tags: cemetery washington_state snohomish_county
Cypress Lawn Memorial Park
- Cemetery name: Cypress Lawn Memorial Park
- Address: 1615 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett, Snohomish County, Washington, 98208 USA
- GPS Coordinates: 47.9178009, -122.2099991
In 1934 Mr. and Mrs. Penroy established lo Cypress Lawn Memorial Park on a 25-acre site encompassing all the natural beauty Washington has to offer, with antique trees, seasonal foliage and flowers. To the north of the park, a sloping hill reveals the Cascade Mountains.
- Earliest known burial: Isaac M Sholberg (1874-1878)
- Latest known burial: Frances Edna (Wiberg) O'Connor (1919-2022) age 103
- See the Cypress Lawn Memorial Park category for profiles of those who have been documented at this cemetery.
- Cypress Lawn Memorial Park website
- Cypress Lawn Memorial Park FindAGrave
- Cypress Lawn Memorial Park US Civil War Veterans in Washington State
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)