Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_112
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 112: Person is father and mother
Here are profiles, that are father to some children and mother to some.
Content of info column: Empty.
Person was linked as a father to some profiles and as a mother to some other.
To find the problem, check parents of all children and person with error should appear as father for some children and as mother for other children.
Swap parents on child profiles, where they are incorrect. How to swap parents?
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_112.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_112.
This error lists all profiles, where parent appears both as a father and as a mother. This error must be corrected, otherwise there is a problem with siblings in children profiles. Some siblings are missing.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)