Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_119
Description of Error - 119: Still living in Death Location status with death location
The profile has a death location entered, but also has the "intentionally blank because still living" radio button under the death location checked. If verified by a source, mark the correct status under the death location.
Content of info column: Empty
- Most likely the status was set by mistake.
- A death location could have been entered by mistake.
- Correct the status indicator if the person is no longer living.
- Remove the death location if the person is living.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_119.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_119.
All profiles are checked if they have status still living set and death location entered.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 25th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 25th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, and Aleš Trtnik. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)