Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_119
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 119: Still living in Death Location status with death location
These profiles have intentionally blank because still living selected in death location and a death location entered.
Content of info column: Empty
- Most likely the status was set by mistake.
- A death location could have been entered by mistake.
- Correct the status indicator if the person is no longer living.
- Remove the death location if the person is living.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_119.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_119.
All profiles are checked if they have status still living set and death location entered.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)