Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_120
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 120: Still living with death date
These profiles have some reason to be marked as living.
Content of info column: Empty
- They probably have email entered and death date set.
- If it is a family member that died and you know the login credentials, login to their account and remove the email
- Otherwise contact email@example.com and explain the situation. They will close the account.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_120.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_120.
All profiles are checked if they have isLiving set and death date entered.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)