Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_133
Description of Error - 133: No Dates - Dates on relatives - Open - Unknown Status
Both the birth and death dates are missing, and those statuses are not set. There may be sufficient data on the linked family profiles to estimate a birth or death date.
Content of info column: Estimate date(s) based on relatives.
VideoSuggestion 133 No Dates - Dates on relatives - Open - Unknown Status
Topic Video: The Dates of Mr E
- Date wasn't entered yet.
- Find the sourced dates.
- Make date estimate based on dates on relatives and add Template:Estimated Date with description how you estimated the date.
- If no date can be determined, at least mark status of death date to Not living.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_133.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_133.
All profiles are checked if they have no dates entered and are opened and if Death Date Status is not set to Not living.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 24th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)