Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_134
Description of Warning - 134: No Dates - Dates on relatives - Open - Status Died
The death date status is set on "not living, but all birth and death information is missing. A birth or death date may be estimated from the dates on the linked family profiles.
Content of info column: Estimated date based on relatives.
- Date wasn't entered yet.
- Find the sourced dates.
- Make date estimate based on dates on relatives and add Template:Estimated Date with description how you estimated the date.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_134.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_134.
All profiles are checked if they have no dates entered and are opened and if Death Date Status is set to Not living.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on May 21st 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 21st 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Fix_Broken_Links_III and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)