Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_203
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 203: Father is Female
This person is recorded as having a female father.
Content of info column: Empty
The person recorded as father has been recorded as having female gender, or in recording the parents they were swapped (father should be mother and vice versa).
- Correct father's gender
- Swap parents. How to swap parents?
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_203.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_203.
In a child-father relation the father must have male gender. It is checked for all profiles with public tree and defined mother-child relations and father also has public tree.
Here you can check gender assignment for any name https://wikitree.sdms.si/wikitree/ShowFirstNames.htm
|Search page Errors in profile|
|Result page Errors in profile|
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)