Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_301
Description of Error - 301: Mother is self
This person is recorded as their own mother. The relationship should be deleted or replaced with the correct mother.
Content of info column: Empty.
Most often this happens by merging mother and child or adding a parent with the same Wikitree ID as the child by accident. Or adding a child with the same Wikitree ID as the mother by accident. It could be also a result of incorrect merge.
Mother should be removed or replaced with correct one.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_301.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_301.
In a mother-child relation the two persons must be recorded with different Wikitree ID's. It is checked for all profiles with public tree and defined mother-child relations.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on May 28th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 28th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XXXIX and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)