Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_307
Description of Error - 307: Mother is also a child
This person's mother is also his/her child. She cannot be both.
Content of info column: Empty
Connecting a profile as child that is already connected as mother, or connecting a profile as father that is already connected as child.
One relation should be deleted or replaced with correct one.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_307.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_307.
A person's mother cannot also be that person's child. It is checked for all profiles with public tree and defined parent-child relations.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on January 9th. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: January 9th and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XXVII and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)