Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_313
Categories: DBE Error.
Description of Error - 313: Missing mothers DNA confirmation
Mother is marked ‘confirmed with DNA’, but the words ‘maternal’ and ‘confirmed’ do not appear in the biography.
Content of info column: Empty.
- There is no statement on the profile explaining how DNA was used to confirm the relationship.
- There is a confirmation statement on the profile, but it’s not in the expected format.
- In each of these situations, change the maternal status from ‘confirmed with DNA’ to ‘confident’:
- No DNA tests are displayed in the ‘DNA tested’ section on the right side of the profile.
- Only one DNA test is displayed in the “DNA tested’ section.
- No children are displayed and the profiled person didn’t take a DNA test.
- If there is a non-standard confirmation statement:
- If the statement does not provide enough information, Private Message the PM information including these instructions https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Help:DNA_Confirmation and ask the PM to add a confirmation statement in the correct format. Offer assistance if needed.
- If there are two or more tests displayed, and they may or may not support the maternal relationship, leave this message on the profile:
- Please add a statement to this profile explaining how you used DNA to confirm his/her relationship to his/her parents. See this page for how to do that: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Help:DNA_Confirmation. (Offer assistance if needed if the PM is active. If no statement is provided with enough information to mark the relationship confirmed with DNA--suggest a change to ‘confident’.)
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_313.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_313.
Checked on all profiles with mother relation set as DNA confirmed. it checks in bio if text Confirmed and Maternal appears in the biography.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Emma MacBeath, Aleš Trtnik, and Magnus Sälgö. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 24 Oct 2017 at 16:47 GMT Aleš Trtnik wrote:
On 24 Oct 2017 at 16:24 GMT J. Crook wrote: