Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_406
Description of Error - 406: Marriage after death
The marriage date is after the death date shown. Either the death or marriage dates are wrong, or both, or the relationship is incorrect.
Content of info column: Empty.
Probably typo in death date and/or marriage date. Or poor guess of death date and/or marriage date.
Check with the sources what is correct and update the wrong date with source.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_406.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_406.
A person's marriage date must be before her/his death date. This is checked only for marriages, where both spouses have public and open profiles, since marriages are known only for such profiles. Another condition is that both dates must be present on the profile.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 25th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 25th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)