Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_408
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 408: Multiple marriages on the same day
A person is married twice on the same day to two different partners (profiles) on the same day.
Content of info column: Compare link, where you compare both profiles in question for differences.
- Incomplete merge: When merging two persons forgot to also merge duplicated spouse.
- Marriage date could be wrong.
Check if spouses are really duplicates and merge them or correct the date.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_408.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_408.
This is checked only for marriages, where both spouses have public and open profiles, since marriages are known only for such profiles. It is checked only for persons with multiple spouses. Another condition is that marriage date must be entered not only year.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 2 Dec 2017 at 03:37 GMT Geoff Masters wrote:
Marriages checked and okay.