Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_409
Description of Error - 409: Marriage to duplicate person
The person married more than one person with the same name. If the spouses are duplicates, merge them.
Content of info column: Compare link, where you compare both profiles in question for differences.
- Incomplete merge: When merging two persons forgot to also merge duplicated spouse.
Check if spouses are really duplicates and merge them.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_409.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_409.
This is checked only for marriages, where both spouses have public and open profiles, since marriages are known only for such profiles. It is checked only for persons with multiple spouses. It checks if two spouses have the same FullName.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 25th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 25th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)