Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_410
Description of Error - 410: Marriage in future
The marriage date is after today's date. This one is obvious. We are not fortune tellers.
The error is checked on all marriages where a marriage date is entered.
Content of info column: Empty.
- The most common cause is a typo in the marriage date.
Edit the marriage date by:
- Correcting the typo based on information found in the profile.
- If no information is found, look for a source which will have the correct marriage date. Add a citation for this source to the profile.
- If no source can be found delete the imposssible marriage date.
- Note: To edit a marriage date first click on the profile's edit tab. Then look for the "edit marriage" link below the spouse in the Edit Family section on the right.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_410.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_410.
A person's marriage date must be in the past. This is checked only for marriages, where both spouses have public and open profiles, since marriages are known only for such profiles. Another condition is that marriage date is present on the profile.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on March 3rd 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: March 3rd 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Fix_Broken_Links_IX and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)