Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_420
Description of Suggestion - 420: Unmarried parents with other marriages
These parents have a common child, but no marriage between them is recorded, although other marriages are listed.
Content of info column: Empty.
Faulty old GEDCOM imports. It is also possible that there was no marriage between the parents.
- the parents were not in fact married to each other
- the parents were married to each other but the marriage is not entered
Try to find a marriage record and enter the marriage. If one can't be found, or if the parents were not married, note that in the Research Notes section.
- Mark the suggastion as a false suggestion
- Enter the marriage between parents.
For each Suggestion you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Suggestion, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Suggestion
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_420.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Suggestion by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Suggestion, add tag data_doctors and db_error_420.
The presence of marriage is checked for all children with both parents set. Both parents must have Open or Public privacy. This suggestion is created for parents that have other marriages.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on October 1st 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)