Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_462
Description of Warning - 462: Profile completeness - Death date Status not set
Status of the Death date is not set.
Content of info column: Empty
It was forgotten to be set.
Set the status of the Death date.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_462.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_462.
Each entered Death date's status is checked if it was set.
Validation is limited to profiles, where their manager chose to have managed profiles checked for data completeness. It is done by adding Category:Suggestions_-_Include_Profile_Completeness to your own profile and all your managed profiles will be checked for data completeness. You can add/remove yourself whenever you want to that category.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 18th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 18th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)