Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_463
Description of Warning - 463: Profile completeness - Death Location not set
The Death Location is not set.
Content of info column: Empty
It was forgotten to be set.
Enter the Death Location.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_463.
You can alsot this share your best practices, experiences, problems abou Warning by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning add tag data_doctors and db_error_463.
Each profile is checked Death Location was entered.
Validation is limited to profiles, where their manager chose to have managed profiles checked for data completeness. It is done by adding Category:Suggestions_-_Include_Profile_Completeness to your own profile and all your managed profiles will be checked for data completeness. You can add/remove yourself whenever you want to that category.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on October 17th. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: October 17th and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)