Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_464
Description of Warning - 464: Profile completeness - Death location Status not set
Status of the Death location is not set.
Content of info column: Empty
It was forgotten to be set.
Set the status of the Death location.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_464.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_464.
Each entered Death location status is checked if it was set.
Validation is limited to profiles, where their manager chose to have managed profiles checked for data completeness. It is done by adding Category:Suggestions_-_Include_Profile_Completeness to your own profile and all your managed profiles will be checked for data completeness. You can add/remove yourself whenever you want to that category.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on January 22nd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: January 22nd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XXXVI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)