Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_468 db_error_853
Description of Warning - 468: Profile completeness - GEDCOM Junk
Content of info column: Names of sections, that are considered "GEDCOM Junk".
VideoSuggestion 468 GEDCOM Junk
Biography was not rewritten after GEDCOM Import.
Check if there is any useful info in those sections and, if not, delete them.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_468.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_468.
Bio is checked for the following phrases:
- === Data Changed ===
- === User ID ===
- === LDS Endowment ===
- === LDS Baptism ===
- === Record File Number ===
- === Submitter ===
- === Object ===
- === COLOR ===
- === UPD ===
- === PPEXCLUDE ===
- === TAG ===
- === TAG1 ===
- === TAG2 ===
- === TAG3 ===
- === TAG4 ===
- === TAG5 ===
- === TAG6 ===
- === TAG7 ===
- === TAG8 ===
- === TAG9 ===
and if there are 1 or 2 headings it is displayed as an error.
Validation is limited to profiles, where their manager chose to have managed profiles checked for data completeness. It is done by adding Category:Suggestions_-_Include_Profile_Completeness to your own profile and all your managed profiles will be checked for data completeness. You can add/remove yourself whenever you want to that category.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 24th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)