Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_510
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 510: Unique name without gender
This WikiTree profile has no gender set and the name is unique in the database so no guess can be done.
Content of info column: Empty.
- Misspelled first name
- Missed setting correct gender
- Didn't know the gender
Set the gender if possible and add sources. Also correct the name if it is misspelled.
Sometimes for e.g. infants they are buried and the sex of the child is not identified. Then set status as False Error, since sex will probably never be known.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_510.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_510.
In case of multiple names they are checked as one name, since order of the names is also important. If it consists of multiple name, then if all names are definitely male/female, then gender is probably male/female and is not classified as this error. In such case it is in Space:DBE_504 or Space:DBE_508. Otherwise gender of a name cannot be derived from database by sampling data.
Here you can check gender assignment for any name https://wikitree.sdms.si/wikitree/ShowFirstNames.htm
|Search page Errors in profile|
|Result page Errors in profile|
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)