Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_512
THIS SUGGESTION IS NO LONGER CALCULATED. It was split into 7x1 errors.
Description of Warning - 512: Separators in first name
Most separators are not assumed to be in the first name.
Content of info column: Empty.
The first name contains a character that is not wanted in the name
Check if the name is correct and take away the separators.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_512.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Warning by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning add tag data_doctors and db_error_512.
Each character is checked to be in allowed list. Allowed are all letters and digits, " " (blank), "?" (non latin letters), "-" (hyphen), "'" (single quote) and "." (dot).
Here you can explore any first name.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on October 18th 2020. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: October 18th 2020 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_VII and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)